Chatting someone Not on your friends list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokomii

01-22-2013

Long story short. Met some people who play LoL. I would like to add them to my friends list. The problem is they told me they get a lot of friend invites. So I need to send them a message "That this was the Disco Udyr" Or something like that.

Praelox

01-22-2013

Long story short. You cannot talk to someone not on your friends list, unless you are in a game with them, or in a chatroom. You may want to try to find these people, and tell them a specific chat room to be in (eg 'Disco Udyr'), that you will both enter, then talk to eachother through there.

Mokomii

01-22-2013

great! now I need to learn how to invite people who are not in my friends list to a chat room!

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-22-2013

There is currently no way of inviting someone who is not on your friends list into a chat room. They either need to be on your friend's list and invited, or somehow have the name of the chatroom to join themselves.

Sorry : (

Mokomii

01-22-2013

boo face is sad. (I don't know if it helped that I added "Disco Udyr" to my status, but I got them either way)

MrWi99les96

03-21-2013

looks like somebody troll voted all the posts in this thread...

Pvt Yong Tai

03-21-2013

This thread is 2 months old. Don't necro again.