As a Player who has played GP from season 1 to 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I miss getting real farmed and going AD carry hunting those 1k crits ;D

Skippy917

01-22-2013

Hah, i forgot what his old Q base damage was, i think it was 200 rank 5? That sjit was way better

CapnRogo

01-22-2013

The disappointing thing about pirate is while he can get gold from q kills, almost every new top champ easily outclasses him.

Lets look at jayce for example. Not only does Jayce's acceleration gate + q kill casters at around level 7, he has a ton of utility in his other skills. Jayce pokes are far more consistent and potent than gangplank, but then he has a better kit all around.

Thats not even talking about a bunch of the other champs that are solo tops nowadays. GP is nothing more than a body on his team, he is just kind of there.

Currently, GP's is pretty much a pansy Pantheon with no CC, and with a weaker global ult presence. Tis a sad day for the manly pirate.

cmck

01-22-2013

I found Gankplank's first mate guys.

FalconPawwwwnch

01-22-2013

Bump because I miss Gp=/

Skippy917

01-22-2013

bump!

Iorek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Dem Avarice stacking Gangplanks back in S1

Skippy917

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorek View Post
Dem Avarice stacking Gangplanks back in S1
oh,,,,, im getting,, H**NY when i think back about that, that was silly lol, good thing they dont stack anymore, was damn broken

Iorek

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy917 View Post
oh,,,,, im getting,, H**NY when i think back about that, that was silly lol, good thing they dont stack anymore, was damn broken
Good old times, when Gangplank was OP as **** haha, critplank bot was a thing back then I used to enjoy him there

Skippy917

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorek View Post
Good old times, when Gangplank was OP as **** haha, critplank bot was a thing back then I used to enjoy him there
gangplank was never OP