As a Player who has played GP from season 1 to 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skippy917

01-31-2013

Bamp

Coloring

01-31-2013

GP was the first champion I have ever played on this account.
I've had this account since 2011.....
He needs a real buff or rework.

Skippy917

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
GP was the first champion I have ever played on this account.
I've had this account since 2011.....
He needs a real buff or rework.
Same here bro

Skippy917

02-04-2013

Bump

Skippy917

02-04-2013

Bumping

SoS Dagger

02-04-2013

Amazing post. As another player that used gp throughout all seasons I just had to stop once this black cleaver rework was released he just doesn't cut it anymore. I own every single skin for go and I love him to death he's just not viable right now. Please buff or rework.

LightEcho

02-04-2013

I've played plank since season 2 and I've built on him everyway but mage plank. Trinity,Atmogs,GB IE crazy man, racecar (Shurelia's+GB+Trinity+ghost), bank plank(triple gp into GB,Omen,Shurelia's). Mallet, Black cleaver(-45 armor is op ****), partial support, full support, oft tank, full tank. You name it i've played it and I can't for the life of me get plank to work in season 3. Overall resists changes, cdr changes,and attackspeed changes put the nail in this pirates coffin. When you throw in things like the lack of indomitable(which kills early all-ins), the block mastery/doran's shield, and the general reduction in item premium value(plank is super item dependent). His jungle has been pretty awful for a long long time and his lane is plagued with some awful worst case match-ups( Riven, Jax, and Pantheon are essentially hard counters).
He's survived up until now despite all the nerfs(he was op with 5 stacks and even probably with 4), the insult to injury nerfs like his q mana cost and loss of range on raise moral put him over the edge.(it basically forced philo stone every game) He recovered when they gave his q the mana refund on minion kills.(did nothing for his jungle though which is still plagued with mana issues) Plank's been through a lot but he's trash now and he really needs something. (you have no idea how sad I am to say that but I really have lost faith in the pirate.)

My messy posts needs TL;DR
I've been everywhere man.
Season 3 broke the pirate.(I ate oranges but it isn't k)
RIOT FIX IT!
Let us have the PIRATE.

SoS Dagger

02-04-2013

bump

WellWHOOOOSThis

02-04-2013

Bump! Justice for the pirate!

Skippy917

02-06-2013

Riot bait morello tons of damage phreak lyte nerf OP UP