Why League > Dota2 and why i will never play dota 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryBoss

07-02-2014

League has locked screen.... don't get me wrong before people say HUR DUR LOCK SCREEN UR A NUB

i use locked screen about 50% of the time im in game because i like to switch in and out.

Dont blame me its jut how i play.

but for dota 2 i cannot just play full unlocked screen the whole time its just messy for me...

also league is better

Holy Malevolence

07-02-2014

Spacebar.

InfiniX

07-02-2014

Name:  2553099-1235075815-11.jp.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  76.1 KB

Surondom

07-02-2014

Locked screen is not really something I can consider good because in most situations you need to look ahead to prevent ganks or scout a area. The only benefits from locked screen is kiting. I have a insanely hard time csing in locked cause I don't enjoy my screen moving for me while I cs, its weird.

Insert Portugese

07-02-2014

Double click hero portrait, disable edge of map scrolling in options menu
you're welcome

flibitydoo

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
Spacebar.
There is no button that functions like the spacebar in LoL (I wish there was)

The closest is to click on your characters portrait (which will center the camera on the unit you have selected)

There's also the f1, but you have to double tap that to center the camera since it's primary function is to select your hero (which can take up time).

Holy Malevolence

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by flibitydoo View Post
There is no button that functions like the spacebar in LoL (I wish there was)

The closest is to click on your characters portrait (which will center the camera on the unit you have selected)

There's also the f1, but you have to double tap that to center the camera since it's primary function is to select your hero (which can take up time).
No, I'm tellin' the OP spacebar.

It allows you to play locked screen and unlocked at the holding of a button. 'Cause it sounds to me like he's manually turning it off and on, which would be inconvenient.

guiltui

07-02-2014

This is why we can't have nice things.

Deathshroud09

07-02-2014

You can kinda lock your screen by double clicking your hero portrait, but it is floaty and breaks the lock if you pan to the edges of the screen. I believe there is a true locked screen function in the works right now.

YeOldeIceballs

07-02-2014

I use camera grab binded to c so i can both grab and free use the camera. Takes a bit of getting used to but it makes controlling the camera and csing so much more streamlined. I wish LoL had a similar thing.