Let's all go full Smurf mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

In the new Smurf system Riot is going to add.
You no longer need to create new accounts to smurf. Just head right into your smurf profile where you can manage all your smurfs, create new ones and delete existing ones.

If you want to hop into some smurfy skirmishes, just select a smurf from your smurf profile and press start to thrash a buncha nubs.

Crosbie

01-22-2013

Wat?

My Asthma

01-22-2013

never go full smurf

never

OP Pls Nerf

01-22-2013

What? Could you please re-word that in a way that most will actually understand without getting confused and re reading it several times?

Vanist

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Pls Nerf View Post
What? Could you please re-word that in a way that most will actually understand without getting confused and re reading it several times?
Basically he's saying add a system where you can create and manage different summoners on his main account.
Creating "smurfs" without having to do the sign-up process over and over.

Unleashed Terror

01-22-2013

Dude I thought you were talking about the blue people smurfs. Cause I want to use smurfette.

OP Pls Nerf

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanist View Post
Basically he's saying add a system where you can create and manage different summoners on his main account.
Creating "smurfs" without having to do the sign-up process over and over.
Would we get level 30 straight away or have to go through the whole leveling process again?