Ranked AFK's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonicbluespeed

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Something should be done about people that don't show up from the start of a game.

Riot should make a way to take away the Elo loss if there is an AFK.
I understand that this could be taken advantage of, but make it show that if the Summoner is AFK from the start it removes the elo loss.

This is starting to get ridiculious. I honestly have gotten AFK's is almost about all of my Ranked games.

Something has to be done about AFKs. I am afraid to even touch ranked now because it happens so Frequently.

The fact that a summoner has to be worried about playing the game because of this, is not good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OP Pls Nerf

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Ya, because if they got the op champion your team is relying on at 1200 elo, then you're going to lose because everyone is going to give up hope from the beginning, and continue to just blame AFK's for them not getting higher in elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Scratch

Senior Member

01-22-2013

It's called Loss Forgiven. It happens often if that legitimately happens, as long as you don't surrender


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JDolan98

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Pls Nerf View Post
Ya, because if they got the op champion your team is relying on at 1200 elo, then you're going to lose because everyone is going to give up hope from the beginning, and continue to just blame AFK's for them not getting higher in elo.
Did you not read? He's not complaining about "WHY CANT I CARRY THESE COMPLAINERS NOOBS SCRUBS" blah blah etc, he's saying for thing you have no control over like people disconnecting at the very beginning and never coming back so when your all 18, and someone on your team is level one, Elo loss should be avoided


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonicbluespeed

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Pls Nerf View Post
Ya, because if they got the op champion your team is relying on at 1200 elo, then you're going to lose because everyone is going to give up hope from the beginning, and continue to just blame AFK's for them not getting higher in elo.
When i play ranked I never surrender. Stop assuming. In fact i try to be the teams support. Ive helped carry 4v5s before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OP Pls Nerf

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDolan98 View Post
Did you not read? He's not complaining about "WHY CANT I CARRY THESE COMPLAINERS NOOBS SCRUBS" blah blah etc, he's saying for thing you have no control over like people disconnecting at the very beginning and never coming back so when your all 18, and someone on your team is level one, Elo loss should be avoided
No, i did not read, i'm too busy to read, so that raises the next question, why did i post on this thread and why am i here? Well, i don't know, but now i must get back to what it is i'm doing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OP Pls Nerf

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicbluespeed View Post
When i play ranked I never surrender. Stop assuming. In fact i try to be the teams support. Ive helped carry 4v5s before.
I never assumed you surrendered, i just said most will give up hope and what does supporting have to do with what i said? Please entertain me more by arguing with me, i thrive off of it, whether my argument is invalid or not, i will find some stupid reason to continue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonicbluespeed

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Pls Nerf View Post
I never assumed you surrendered, i just said most will give up hope and what does supporting have to do with what i said? Please entertain me more by arguing with me, i thrive off of it, whether my argument is invalid or not, i will find some stupid reason to continue.
This isn't an argument lol.