Vi is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

I am level 22, been playing for three weeks, and have played about 50 -70 games with vi. I go about 26/4 every game and win it for the team. Every vi ive seen has gotten terrible scored ane has just done ****. Now people are starting call vi OP? Wtf? What are your opinions.

SupportOrWillAFK

01-22-2013

You're level 22. People leveling have very little to do with how the game is actually played at 30.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

And what im saying that vi is not OP

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Vi being OP has still yet to be establish as people are now having to get used to the way she works now, and when she came out she was awfully buggy.

Vi has a lot of power and seems like she can really hurt a team if you know how to use her. She's basically Warwick with another form of CC and less sustain.

23scurtu

01-22-2013

Well said, I always thought that she is normal but if you get to know how to use her shes good, never OP tho...

2 sick 2 nasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

She's just a champ you're good at. Everyone has a champion that they're really good at compared to others. For example, mine is Lee Sin. I haven't played him in a while, but I could get right back up to going 25-5 in most game after just a few warm-up games.

C9 SingSing

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFromAtlantis View Post
She's just a champ you're good at. Everyone has a champion that they're really good at compared to others. For example, mine is Lee Sin. I haven't played him in a while, but I could get right back up to going 25-5 in most game after just a few warm-up games.
Lee is OP, for being balanced. Well.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Any champ seeing regular use will typically get someone calling it "OP". You'll notice the majority of those threads or people have little to no proof and usually the result of being dominated by said champ in a random match.

DylanTuckTV

01-22-2013

Vi can be very overpowered. She doesn't even need feed. Her Q and ulti are too overpowered for gap closing and don't even get me started on her e. She is deadly, but not as overpowered as other champions.

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

everyone cant be OP. It's logically impossible