Which of these stories should Firewyvern30 do?

Crippled Colossus 0 0%
They Fall In Line, One At A Time 1 100.00%
With Guns and Faith 0 0%
Edge 0 0%
Hunting Ground 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Some Fanfic Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firewyvern30

01-21-2013

Hello, my name is Firewyvern30 and I am here to discuss some Ideas that have been swirling through my head for some time.

EDIT: There is something wrong with the pool thing. I wanted voting to be done in 9 days but it seems technology is an ass whole.

Quote:
1. Crippled Colossus
The story is about a female summoner who legs, after an incident with Syndra, get crippled. From her frustration, exercises absolute power over the champions she uses, leaving them with excruciating pain after any given match. After witnessing a match between Yi and a Noxian champion, she embarks on a quest to try and rid herself of her hate.
The plot was a mix of two ideas between me and Deimus144. The latter having the idea of a crippled character and me having the idea of one filled with hate, while wanting to be rid of it.

Quote:
2. They Fall In Line, One At A Time
Lets put it as simple as the fact that this game is unbalanced.
A. Nocturne strikes a deal with a being sent by the gods.
B. The deal is the collection of the souls from 10 of the most powerful champions in the league.
(Note: The level of power is dictated according to lore.)
C. He delivers the souls but is betrayed by the gods, who lock him in some unbreakable cell.
D. He escapes.
E. He goes on a quest of revenge against the gods themselves.
The Title is a reference to the song 'Blow Me Away' by Breaking Benjamin.

Quote:
3. With Guns and Faith
An American Christian, A German Muslim, A Russian Atheist, and a Chinese Communist. Four completely different people who have only one thing in common: they are bound to the knowledge, discipline, and burdens of a soldier. After a freak train accident, they windup on Runeterra that is on the path of an inevitable war. Now, they must take up arms to prevent a threat on this new world from entering their own, with only guns and faith to guide them.
This piece can take a very long time to finish.

Quote:
4. Edge
Valoran has been destroyed. The Shadow Isles and the Void have ravaged the land and are now looking at the rest of Runeterra. The remaining champions survivors escape to a nearby continent. They rally up the people there for one last stand against the Void and the shadow isles. For if this defense fails, then there is no stopping them.
Not a common idea, no?

Quote:
5. Hunting Ground
A group of Rengar V.S Khazix one shots from the view of Summoners Rift, the Twisted Treeline, the Crystal Scar, and even the Magma Chamber.
Not a common idea either, no?

I want do only ONE of these, but I cant decide.
So tell me what you think.

EDIT: There is something wrong with the pool thing. I wanted voting to be done in 9 days but it seems technology is an ass whole.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firewyvern30

01-22-2013

Bump