Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's the WORST way you have DIED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliosphan

01-22-2013

What's the WORST way you have DIED? Can you beat this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKLBZrCMsxo

Free Gray Screen

01-22-2013

Purple caster minion OP.

Valiant Corvus

01-22-2013

Answer is always Karthus.

But seriously. Getting killed by a Karthus ult has to be the most rage-inducing thing in game short of Teemo.

Ringo Mandingo

01-22-2013

malphite ult to the face while recalling at the turret

Duke Br0heimer

01-22-2013

Played Kassadin, escaped teamfight with like 50 HP left, jumped over the wall and into the wraith camp, wraiths killed me.

driredeath

01-22-2013

running from enemy flash into wraiths sun fire cape agros them all and i died i was the team tank also

Evulpix

01-22-2013

I lagged and my Akali ran straight through 2 enemy turrets while I watched with a sad face :C

Joebuscus

01-22-2013

Lvl 3 fight. Come out on top killing the Tryndamere in my lane. Go back into the mess of minions thinking some are mine... realise they are all attacking me... locked in by the minions... surrounded...

It was a sad day.

Ayketh

01-22-2013

As ezreal, blink over wall to baron with low HP, only to get killed by him.

Antholagnia

01-22-2013

While fleeing I pressed Shift + my escape ability to smart cast it away. Shift is also my 'attack nearest target' button. Well, the ability was on cooldown, so I turned to attack the guy I was fleeing from.