Rengar still sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aces2kj

01-21-2013

So ive been trying out rengar after the recent buffs and one thing is very clear HE SUCKS he doesnt do as much damage as other champs he has to rely solely on his Q for damage which can be countered by people like teemo and jax his ult sucks mainly because of the 3 sec damage delay stopping him from getting away.

Rengar needs a damage to buff cuz at his current state to do any good damage he needs to have an empowered Q his other abilities dont do anything of damage which sucks hard seriously he was never OP before the nerfs RIOT went too far.

TheFriendlyUncle

01-21-2013

his Q wasnt buffed in the patch iirc. And he does good damage but that requires him to go pure ad which is generally a bad idea as he doesnt have a mean of disengaging after going all in.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

Rengar bad?

Brnut

01-21-2013

rengar on release like many champs was quite overpowered and got the nerf stick shoved so far up his a** he could taste it.... and is no slated with many others as a simply unplayable champ in ranked...if you have aspirations for victory that is.

I compare him in my mind to fiora who on her debut was B.R.O.K.E.N it was quite rediculous and since about a month after he release shes simply fallen into obscurity because she lacks the power she needs.

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Nah you just suck with a champ that takes some thinking power.

vVvMagwai

01-21-2013

Kinda funny. I played him yesterday for the first time in like 2 months. Ended 19/7 and we kicked their asses. He still has great damage and his sustain is back up to reasonable. Just don't play like an idiot.

You're mad cause jax and teemo counter him? Cry harder dude. Everyone has their counters.

And guess what: his ult isn't meant as an escape. It's still very useful as an engage as makes it easy to pounce on their ADC to 3 shot them. You know who else has a delay on their stealth? Twitch. You know who's stealth is completely stopped by damage? Eve.

Epsilaun

01-21-2013

to vVv

You know whos invis isnt on a 1-2 min CD, Twitch, while he isnt as useless as some say or as OP as others say, its pretty ridiculous for an ultimate of that long a CD to be completely useless as an escape when needed? 3 seconds is a damn long time.....it shouldnt be extended by dmg

Xoj 21

01-21-2013

well i ad one in my team
he got feed of malphite

then lvl 6 happen, NERF MALPHITE

vVvMagwai

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilaun View Post
to vVv

You know whos invis isnt on a 1-2 min CD, Twitch, while he isnt as useless as some say or as OP as others say, its pretty ridiculous for an ultimate of that long a CD to be completely useless as an escape when needed? 3 seconds is a damn long time.....it shouldnt be extended by dmg
That would be a legit argument if that was all his ult did. It also gives him a full stack of ferocity, boosts his speed, activates his passive, and reveals any champs, stealthed or not, in a huge radius. If it was on a short CD, he'd be able to destroy squishy targets way too often. His ult allow him to safely position himself to destroy a high value target when a team fight has broken out.

It's not meant to be an escape. It is meant to be a ganking/assassination tool.

Edit: Lol love the downvote without so much as a "this I why I disagree" reply. Nice job.

Barbarossa 13

01-21-2013

Rengar makes a good assassin with the right gear, but other than that his ult seems lack luster and is countered by oracles he is ok, maybe needs a bit more tweaking.

I played with him last night and enjoyed myself, some damage gear, some life steal and some cd reduction, he can quite nasty, but so can anyone with gear.

Khazik would still wipe the floor with rengar, he is just below par imo.