To all the Hiders out there

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janibia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

If you sit there and wonder why you can never find a game of Hide and Seek I want you to pause and think for a minute. Who would want to play a game where you're 2v5 and nobody listens to the rules. People build AD or AP and kill the seekers and refuse to take responsibility. But the best is when hiders lose all 5 lives then troll around the jungle because they didn't read the rules of the game or are playing a stealth champion and think its fine. So before you join a game as a hider ask yourself if you have the maturity level to accept when you've been beaten. If you find yourself yelling at your computer screen after you lose a game you probably don't and probably shouldn't play Hide and Seek. I've built up quite a block list over the past month of people who are trolls in games and its just sad. This is on behalf of all the seekers out there from a hider who can accept when they've been beat. Sorry for all of the kids out there who don't know the rules or don't care about the rules.

KaWraith

01-22-2013

Dear Forum Moderators:
This is supposed to be a dedicated forum for Dominion
Please give these people their own forum.
(They deserve each other.)

Thank you

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

Perhaps a custom game mode forum is in order

FetisPuncher

01-22-2013

I made a post about hidders awhile ago.. the game can be fun.. but just about every game I've played as a seeker the hidders end up cheating..