pls dont ban account or we go to play DOTA2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesThuy View Post
He should be banned, no doubt about that. But so should shiister

Maybe, but sometimes Shiister says things that I will not let myself say, so I like having him around.

SchierkeWiking

01-22-2013

Off you go then!

Tyrzun

01-22-2013

DOTA2 has no appeals process, no explanation for why you were banned, nada... It's AUTOMATED for the most part. When end up on a team of jerks clearly playing together, and you lose and they decide to take it out on you... BLAM with the punishment hammer, instantly. No Tribunal to review it. etc..

Not to mention the game is anything, but balanced... it's absurdly imbalanced. Huskara with lifesteal and scepter...you die... unless you are Jug and then he gets to be immune from ALL stuns, all magical damage, etc... for 5 seconds while he goes off on his ultimate... then you die... Go on go play THAT game...

theshim

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecard View Post
go to reach gold ,or dont cmoe here again,wont realy you more
Ok, I went and hit gold.

You're still wrong.

Orazzz

01-22-2013

Quote:
no matter what happen,permanent ban is unfair
You got permabanned because your actions were unfair to the people in your games, and toxic to the community as a whole. If you want to go play DOTA 2, fine, but don't play the victim when you're not.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

see ya

Xianio

01-22-2013

I love that the guy telling everyone they suck "because they're not gold" doesn't even have the ELO currently to merit a gold rank. 1467 is his current rating and he hasn't been at/over 1500 in over a month and a half.

Yet, his top ranking is 1822.

What we have here people, is a guy who paid for an ELO job. What a sad case indeed.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshim View Post
Ok, I went and hit gold.

You're still wrong.
You have won all the internets I have to give for the day.

As for the OP's post... I'm not sure how he thinks he will be accepted in the Dota community. It's not like Valve is as zealous as Riot is with their punishments, but this person definitely fits the profile of a player who would be banned after a number of negative reports on that game as well. Dismissive, vulgar, doesn't understand proper punctuation. Its all there.

YueienGato

01-22-2013

Explains why he keeps saying 100000000000000 dollars. If that is the case than this guy is single handedly keeping a small town population afloat.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
dont ban account,you can punish us by lose their elo,IP,but dont ban them,this game need lv 30,runes,champions(not free),we play lots of game to earn some IP to buy champion and runes,if you ban our account ,we cant play with a new one without anyting,now,DOTA2 is opening,if you ban a account,you may lose a guest,he may go to play DOTA2 ,at least DOTA 2 dont need buy champion and lv30,so pls stop that stupid action to ban account,unless you want lose to DOTA2,maybe next year,DOTA2 will beat you
They dont want your money.