pls dont ban account or we go to play DOTA2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zecard

01-22-2013

i only play rank,so many noob there, i just blame them,all of you ,play so less rank,you dont know,you only play nomal,even you are unrank,when you did well, you mates so bad, how can you do? thats why i get ban,i dont want to see suck.
if i only play nomal like you ,i wont care whether lose or win,and wont blame others,
Riot need give us close game,and punish all smurfing( meet losts of ppl saying hes smurfing)

Zecard

01-22-2013

None of you even get gold reward,go to reach gold ,i dont want to talk with that unrank or silver,waste my times

Zecard

01-22-2013

unrank and silver ,dont come here,you dont know rank,you just play this game for fun,i play for win,for elo,i dont want to lose,talk with you ,waste my time,if i play vs AI or custom or noaml,i wont blame others at all

embalmdk

01-22-2013

If you play ranked where is your ranked insignia. If you think your so good that you can abuse those other ranked players who then believe your toxic, should they not have the ability to report the abuse and should that abuse not be reviewed. Your logic is flawed. Abuse is abuse and you were abusive, reported, and duly punished.

Tribunal working as intended getting rid of toxic abusive players. As an FYI they banned pro players both in the US and Europe why should you be any different.

Zecard

01-22-2013

go to reach gold ,or dont cmoe here again,wont realy you more

YueienGato

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecard View Post
None of you even get gold reward,go to reach gold ,i dont want to talk with that unrank or silver,waste my times
Clearly no one else in the community wants to talk to you or have you waste their time.

Really, you could have avoided the elo hell by friending players you have played well before and doing teams . . . or did they find your charming attitude a bit too EXTREME to handle?

Look in the mirror first before you point the finger outwards. Your reform card ought to have told you what rules you broke . . . hell being bamp 4 times before ought to have put something in your mind that "Hey, what I'mma doing just ain't working"

You brought this upon yourself, so no sympathy.

embalmdk

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecard View Post
unrank and silver ,dont come here,you dont know rank,you just play this game for fun,i play for win,for elo,i dont want to lose,talk with you ,waste my time,if i play vs AI or custom or noaml,i wont blame others at all

So you consider unranked and silver below your level and below worth. This is indicative of your attitude and a position you cannot support. You are a junior unranked individual who spouts drival. Simply take a look at your icon - it says junior member and no ranked insignia. By what position of logic makes you believe you have the position to dictate who can, or cannot, respond to this thread. You ask why you got banned, just take a look at your attitude here.

By the way, post your reform card or you are spouting fiction.

JamesThuy

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Every game permanet bans their players in some fashion, get over it idiot.
Seriously you need to remove yourself from this game.

MFKrazed

01-22-2013

How many threads has this dude posted now?

JamesThuy

01-22-2013

He should be banned, no doubt about that. But so should shiister