pls dont ban account or we go to play DOTA2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zecard

01-22-2013

dont ban account,you can punish us by lose their elo,IP,but dont ban them,this game need lv 30,runes,champions(not free),we play lots of game to earn some IP to buy champion and runes,if you ban our account ,we cant play with a new one without anyting,now,DOTA2 is opening,if you ban a account,you may lose a guest,he may go to play DOTA2 ,at least DOTA 2 dont need buy champion and lv30,so pls stop that stupid action to ban account,unless you want lose to DOTA2,maybe next year,DOTA2 will beat you

Bazditbek

01-22-2013

I know this is a blatant argument, but it's too early in the morning for me right now to even state the reasons why OP is rather dumb.

Other than the fact that the punishments you suggested are too light for a person to take seriously. and I'm pretty sure Riot doesn't even care if DOTA2 ends up 'beating them' in whatever you're talking about.

meadow

01-22-2013

So far Dota 2 is behind, and do you really think that making multiple threads is going to help you?

Oh and they ban people there too at Dota 2.

Zecard

01-22-2013

yes,you are right,i dont care,i know,i will get permanent if i keep playing,so i just stop..and i will try my best to let more lol player go to play DOTA2,even Riot doesnt even care,i just try my best,even i cant, i did it

Bazditbek

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
So far Dota 2 is behind, and do you really think that making multiple threads is going to help you?

Oh and they ban people there too at Dota 2.
Right, I remember that too.

Checkmate.

embalmdk

01-22-2013

If you're abusive and get reported you will get banned. If that happens go play something else you are not wanted here.

Zecard

01-22-2013

no matter what happen,permanent ban is unfair

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecard View Post
no matter what happen,permanent ban is unfair
Every game permanet bans their players in some fashion, get over it idiot.

embalmdk

01-22-2013

No, permabans are fair. With the number of reports and level of toxicity I have seen of those permabanned, they are taking away the enjoyment of many other players. For each player permabanned, they abused hundreds of other players to get the punishment. Basic economics get rid of 1 bad person to keep hundreds of others. Go play DoTA, they will eventually ban you there as well once they understand the economics.

By the way, why don't you post your reform card so we can see how toxic you are.

YueienGato

01-22-2013

If you can't behave and not be a jerk, then the future looks grim. The wonderful thing is that Riot themselves review a file on a player before they determine whether the player deserves a perma bamp or not.

So if you have skeletons in the closet don't blame it on Riot for trying to make a more positive playering experience for the rest of us. If you "give" up than, honestly, the Tribunal is doing it's job.

Go have fun with DoTa 2 pls, so far the experience is defintely not the same - nor on the same par level - as LoL is enjoying internationally.