Riot seems to operate like the US goverment.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zetaneuro

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d3c256ccf2ba0 View Post
And your reference is the reason why you love Loose change so much, Mmmm, nice and intriguing logic, definitely not for ordinary people.
Assuming that's a show, I've never seen it. I looked up facts about the structural integrity of the building, interviews of people in the building and such myself. I don't let people shove it down my throat because they'll just try to make it so you can only see it their way.

Which obviously means it'll be screaming that it's all bull or a tragic accident.

I'm an unbiased person and looking at the facts yourself (which you should if you're going to argue about it) you'd probably deduce that it doesn't quite add up in the end. This doesn't mean it was government planned or anything, it's just suspicious.

IS1d3c256ccf2ba0

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetaneuro View Post
Assuming that's a show, I've never seen it. I looked up facts about the structural integrity of the building, interviews of people in the building and such myself. I don't let people shove it down my throat because they'll just try to make it so you can only see it their way.

Which obviously means it'll be screaming that it's all bull or a tragic accident.

I'm an unbiased person and looking at the facts yourself (which you should if you're going to argue about it) you'd probably deduce that it doesn't quite add up in the end. This doesn't mean it was government planned or anything, it's just suspicious.
epitome of hipster

Ash Ketchum Red

01-22-2013

Quote:

tell us some of these facts.

Warm Gun

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaonade200 View Post

It's alright everyone, we've been trolled and this guy has finally slipped up and posted something a bit too retarded.
Tell me that again when it happens :P

Zetaneuro

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum Red View Post
tell us some of these facts.
I'm trying to encourage you to not blindly listen to what other people tell you, and to think with your own mind. Yet you straight up ask me to throw things in your face too (rhetorical or not).

Hopeless. =(

IS1d3c256ccf2ba0

01-22-2013

Quote:
I'm trying to encourage you to not blindly listen to what other people tell you, and to think with your own mind, yet you straight up ask me to throw things in your face too (rhetorical or not).

=(
Calling others sheep - that's what you are, an elitist hipster. Very common in your age. Now tell us your *study*.

Ash Ketchum Red

01-22-2013

Quote:
I'm trying to encourage you to not blindly listen to what other people tell you, and to think with your own mind. Yet you straight up ask me to throw things in your face too (rhetorical or not).

Hopeless. =(
you're not very good at debating are you?

Warm Gun

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum Red View Post
you're not very good at debating are you?
He isn't trying to have a debate, he is just telling you to look into it yourself before blindly believing what you are told by big media outlets.

Ash Ketchum Red

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sgt Pepper View Post
He isn't trying to have a debate, he is just telling you to look into it yourself before blindly believing what you are told by big media outlets.
no he's calling me stupid for thinking it's not suspicious.

IS1d3c256ccf2ba0

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sgt Pepper View Post
by calling others sheep, which is very nice and logical, thinking he's not one of them too.