freash download of LoL and last part f patch and stuck at 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

divine champion

01-22-2013

used up 6gb of download so far on a fresh download/install of lol on my new AW laptop. any way got to the ending stages of the download and I watched it as it completed and all of a sudden it started downloading again but it started from 33% and does not move from there even after hours I've tried restarting but every time I start again it keeps saying I have 300 or so mb left even after I have downloaded it still says every time I reopen I have that I have that much left to download.....

I have a wireless modem/usb for internet since I have moved from home for work and I cant be messing around with reinstalling and what so because I have a 15 gig monthly cap. I see vo and thresh files in the download files and now im stuck on bin_000000000 and 33% and or im stuck on VOBANK_en_US.fsb any help guys? very much appreciated

Endangerment

Recruiter

01-22-2013

The only thing I can tell you to do is to hit the repair button in your launcher. Which should repair it. but it will download the files most likely again so Meh. but thats really the only solution to fixing a 33% bug.

divine champion

01-22-2013

well its already a fresh install any other ideas?

Endangerment

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Well since its already a fresh install. click the (gear) in the top right and hit the repair button. This should fix the 33% bug.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-22-2013

Divine,

You can also try running through this thread, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1538750