ROA, Archangel/Manaume

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

driredeath

01-22-2013

i always hear that stacking items gives diminishing returns and i have noticed that with CD reduction and attack speed throughout my gaming but how would it work with these items lets say i got 3 ROA how much health mana and ap would i get from 1st 2nd and 3rd at end of the game. what about 1st 2nd and 3rd archangel.

Wtf Nameless

01-22-2013

the first archangel (full charged) gets u 1k mana. 2nd and 3rd give 250 mana each. 2nd and 3rd do not give 3% mana->ap bonus

same with roa. the base stats stack, but the "unique passive" only works on the first one

driredeath

01-22-2013

thank you

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtf Nameless View Post
the first archangel (full charged) gets u 1k mana. 2nd and 3rd give 250 mana each. 2nd and 3rd do not give 3% mana->ap bonus

same with roa. the base stats stack, but the "unique passive" only works on the first one
This is true, but the second and third Archangels can stack back to 1000 mana themselves

driredeath

01-22-2013

so lets say im singed and i get 3 archangels i can charge them all up to 1000 mana for 3000+ mana? wich would give me an extra 300AP?

Kevíñ

01-22-2013

roa has no unique passive, other then the sustain