After 6000 game..hey i got permabanned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoo7 View Post
I didnt get anything at my email at all

If your ban was due to the Tribunal, they would have sent you a reform card by email. If your ban was a manual ban from Riot, they would not have sent this card.

You can send a support ticket in to ask the reasons for the ban and ask for a reform card, if available.

I should point out that the chances of you getting the permaban revoked are infinitesimally small.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

elpressador

01-22-2013

QQ more?

hahah suck it up and become a troll?

you are prob one of the stupid players that don't even know it when you are trolling

AFK in lol ftw

01-22-2013

Better luck in the next life.

Gimpyloser

01-22-2013

Riot doesn't ban without sending you a reform card to show why you were banned. Check your spam folder and also make sure you are in the right email account. Typically to recieve a permaban you have already recieved a warning and at least 4 other suspensions. On top of that a riot employee had to review your account and cases in order for it to be permabanned. I'm sure it sucks after putting so much time into the game, but without a reform card, we won't be able to take you seriously here. Try and find it.

Getsuei

01-22-2013

2228 is not a normal ban date. Contact Customer Support by sending in a Support Ticket for further details. Your account may be under investegation or something along those lines.

So you may be able to get this ban lifted.