thresh for 7800ip, no that is wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luvs2spluug3

01-23-2013

6300 is the limit guys i have to say something because if someone doesn't try to draw the line then it will get out of control 7300ip for a champ is a little too much and on top of that for a support champ of all candidates to be over priced, don't get me wrong you did a vary good job on the champ but you need to mellow the price down to 6300ip.

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Ummmmm didnt you read the news last year? New champs are coming out with a 7300 IP cost FOR A WEEK, so it isnt full of new champs every match. They get down to 6300 a week after release.

Dhakka

01-23-2013

They gave you an extra week to get IP all champs are going to cost 7300 the first week and go down to 6300 the week after. QQ.

DarksideEric

01-23-2013

/sigh

Junior members.

Merakos

SethCypher

01-23-2013

Dammit! This is getting stupid ludicrously fast.

luvs2spluug3

01-23-2013

ty guys for the quick update even if it was a little rude....but a let a few threads slip by now and again

Solihm

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
/sigh

Junior members.
you know the junior member tag means nothing right? I have seen posts from senior members that are just as bad. The tag has no bearing on how long the person has actually been playing the game.

I mean no offense. I just am tired of seeing people say things like that. Its a poor generalization. :/

Deathbit

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
/sigh

Junior members.
I think my thing still says junior member.. and iv been around since 2009 october... goes to show.. how much i post.. lol

Edit: huh quess im a member.. o well lol

Revelation22

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spluug3 View Post
6300 is the limit guys i have to say something because if someone doesn't try to draw the line then it will get out of control 7300ip for a champ is a little too much and on top of that for a support champ of all candidates to be over priced, don't get me wrong you did a vary good job on the champ but you need to mellow the price down to 6300ip.
What you really need to understand is that there are players like me that WILL pay the new price for new champions!

1) they have made a VERY enjoyable game. (1 year away from WoW and counting!)

2) I am a computer programmer and very much enjoy "Rewarding" no.. PAYING!! the RIOT TEAM for their hard work, huge passion, amazing creativity and dedication!!!

That is all.

TY>