Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes 2 minutes in everytime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonkiller89

01-22-2013

Okay so I'll lead you through what happened. The day of the Kayle patch my brother and I are playing a game when his comp crashes. As he attempts to log back in he is hit with the update. When the game ends and we being another one he now has a weird bug that covers all health bars with a solid blue block. After several reconnects and a few more games he no longer gets the blue bar bug, but instead his entire computer freezes forcing a manual restart. It happens at the same time every game (around the 2:30) mark, and is preceded by a drastic decrease in fps. Up until the Kayle patch he has had no problems playing before. I have seen other cases very similar to the posted, but no helpful replies so I am starting my own. Any suggestions or possible causes would be appreciated. Thank you.