How can I get better at this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperBrownBoss

01-22-2013

Never go past the middle of the lane without wards or vision on the enemies. Focus on last hitting. Never stop moving because any target that stands still is easy to hit. Don't alway run in straight lines. Try not to recieve damage wihout giving it. Wait for ganks or for the enemy laner to screw up. I main mid and even if my oponent does more damage people usually say they carry all of their games but I dont let them. If your laner leaves, either go to the lane they are going to or warn your team and push your lane hard. If you die play even more defensive and farm even harder. If you get kills or are slightly fed, don't get cocky and makes simple mistakes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperBrownBoss

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap81 View Post
New players need to change their mentality. Smart players will only seriously engage when they have an advantage. They also disengage when they are outpaced. Enemies outnumber you,out level you, out item you? Hug that tower and help clear jungle creeps till you catch up. Four enemies at your tower, with no one but you to defend? Let them have it. Fall back to the next one and defend it WITH your team. Don't dive the 4 and die, giving them tower and kill/assist gold, and allowing them to pressure the next one because your team is now up to defend, but one man short.

Unless you are anivia in which case you keep your ulti up in front of the tower while staying a safe distance while your team comes to help or you get some of your other team mates to push outer turrets. But yea when all else fails leave the turret