Que dodge punishment op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-21-2013

Im in game and every position is called (me top) and im one of those players that will fill if someone dosnt want to support or something

well when our 4th pick comes around (guy whos supposed to support) picks anivia with smite and revive....yay

No one dodges.....i dodge

5 minutes later i get into champ select as my gf walks into the door

i politely say sorry guys i have to go

that was 5 hours ago

Now i enter game and a all out brawl for mid comes to play one guy takes fizz one takes lux and the other takes mord and all are screaming at eachother saying they are mid.....

forgetting that i dodged 2 times earlier today i dodged this game

now im sitting on a 56 minute dodge timer

3 dodges=56 minutes i hardly think thats fair

if someone dodges its usually for a legit reason

if there was no dodge timer i understand that trolls could enter and dodge constantly making it very anoying to other players

so i do belive the 5 minute dodge timer is fine

but the fact that it multiplies that much that fast is INSANE

what is the point?

to force people to play a game where they know they will lose or in this case being 2 am now i wont get to play a game tonight and its off to bed with me...maybe a good thing....maybe i wont play tomorrow either...or ever again....doubt it...but still

QUE DODGE PUNISHMENT OP

workthecorners

01-21-2013

Riot please change this

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Hey.. pogopogopogo
i think you need a thread for the que dodge punishments too... so many all the time xD

P.S i would do it but im going to bed now

DoctorDark

01-21-2013

Sorry but after seeing people que dodging every time I choose poppy I'm kind of happy that people get punished -___-

workthecorners

01-21-2013

i have no problem with people getting punished but 3 dodges-1hour?

thats my problem

i think it should be a steady 5 minute wait every time because what your trying to prevent is people doing it to troll.....and the game would get really boring to the person that joins game and dodges (for the fun of it) if he has to wait 5 minutes to try again

or maybe a smaller gradual incline 5 min 9 min 13 min 17 min and for every game you play in between it takes off a minute

Majeye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Queue dodging is where it needs to be.. actually needs to have more strict punishments IMO.

After being in 6 games in a row where someone dodged before I got into a game that we actually played? Yeah, 1 hour per dodge, and it doubles each dodge you make IMO.

sepetaiya

01-22-2013

please be grateful that Riot finally removed elo penalty for dodging. that was the worst punishment for avoiding trolls. ill take 30 minutes anyday. but yes, it shouldnt stack if you dodge twice.

workthecorners

01-22-2013

So you feel i deserve an hour ban?

workthecorners

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
please be grateful that Riot finally removed elo penalty for dodging. that was the worst punishment for avoiding trolls. ill take 30 minutes anyday. but yes, it shouldnt stack if you dodge twice.
must have been before my time

but yes i am dam glad i dont lose elo...even tho im pretty low anyways....

.but problem is i work, live alone, pay bills, have a gf, cook clean etc etc i love playing 2 maybe 3 games a day (more on my days off) but i dont have time like this and playing a game with trolls is just as bad

its kinda like gambling i play 4 games a day for just that one good one the other 3 sucked but the 1 made it worth it

in the end tho im gunna start playing skyrim and cod again

LordDark009

01-22-2013

I dodged once and got a 30 minute wait time, bit excessive for one dodge (at least i didnt lose elo). my team consisted of a ezreal, corki, draven, and jungle annie (smite/clarivoyance).