Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buying new Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surinach

01-22-2013

Hello there D: so yea I was trying to finally buy Riven after a long wait waiting to get 6300 IP D: but every time I tried to buy her the game told me something like.... " you can't complete this action try again later" or something like that, I tried around 20 times, restarted the game, restarted my PC but nothing happened, I then tried buying an unwanted champion thinking that it wasn't gonna work but I freaking ended up buying Vayne... Which I freaking hate >.< unfortunately I do not have any screen shots but if possible any GM can check the purchase of Vayne about 3 hours ago (trying to figure out how to report before) any help? is it possible to get my IP back from Vayne? seriously I didn't want her at all >.>

Surinach

01-22-2013

Bump

Surinach

01-22-2013

Buuuuuuuuuump

Surinach

01-23-2013

come on seriously? what a bad service

Surinach

01-25-2013

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Edzter

01-25-2013

shop has been broken for me the entire week, untill i made a thread with the title 'boobies' there was 0 attention in any forum

Surinach

01-25-2013

Quote:
Edzter:
shop has been broken for me the entire week, untill i made a thread with the title 'boobies' there was 0 attention in any forum

I'ts really annoying bro, they need more people to solve problems and to put attention to these posts

Festival of Poo

01-25-2013

Happened to me about a week ago. I had to log out and back in and shop was fixed. Doesn't mean it will help you but it did work for me. GL.