Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so over ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trapaholic33

01-21-2013

every time i play a ****ing game my team loses a huge deficit and we end up losing 12 games in a row this is retarded

EvanIfy

01-21-2013

I know your feeling bro, the feeling that I'm the only lane that won and our team losing to like 1/9

Trapaholic33

01-21-2013

its not even that like i have played at least 6 games where we were up by 10 kills and then everyone gets so cocky and gets caught, next thing i know game over

KingSnafu

01-21-2013

Should only duo with someone you know. Sure you will end up playing a lot less games, but the ones you play will at least be fair.

sepetaiya

01-22-2013

high elo players will say i suck, but ive played hundreds and hundreds of ranked games and im at 1250 elo.

this is because i never dodge the games i know i will lose, even though i know and have posted about how dodging is the only way out of elo hell, i still dont do it.

its an art and a skill to know at champ select which team is going to win. team comp, locking confidence, lolkinging teamates and general team communication all contributes.