Where in the US is the best place for you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

01-21-2013

Chicago.

/thread.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
It really isn't, unless I want to go wander around the city asking random strangers I encounter on the street. That's an extremely stupid and time-wasting activity, and I'm far more likely to get mugged or ripped off than anything else.
I don't know where you live, so I'm not going to straight up tell you that you are wrong, but I will say that you are probably wrong.

Call it stupid and a time-waste, but I don't see your other method having any better yields.

Do you really not have any friends though?

Dobagoh

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I don't know where you live, so I'm not going to straight up tell you that you are wrong, but I will say that you are probably wrong.

Call it stupid and a time-waste, but I don't see your other method having any better yields.
My other method? You don't even know what methods I have available to me.

Quote:
Do you really not have any friends though?
No, that would be you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago 777 View Post
Chicago.
What are you doing in puerto rico, kid?

standin

01-22-2013

I wasn't too surprised with my results. Places in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, and Vermont. Wisconsin, Connecticut and Oregon appeared a lot more than all the others. Pretty much all the places it listed are places I've thought of possibly living in the US too.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
My other method? You don't even know what methods I have available to me.
Your "other method" is referring to the one you were describing in the thread you made.

Since you are complaining about not being able to find any, it's pretty clear that you have no other methods.

You are also the most consistent, mindlessly irritable person I've ever encountered, and as such I've got no desire to converse with you. Ever.

JacobianMatrix

01-22-2013

New York City motherfucker

Other possibilities were Chicago, Boston, Seattle and Denver.

Dobagoh

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Your "other method" is referring to the one you were describing in the thread you made.

Since you are complaining about not being able to find any, it's pretty clear that you have no other methods.
Yup. I have no other methods, which is why ive made posts here talking about how I was really high (to which I believe you responded at least once)

Quote:
I've got no desire to converse with you. Ever.
I could say the same thing about someone who asks the internet how to make friends.

Dobagoh

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
I wasn't too surprised with my results. Places in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, and Vermont. Wisconsin, Connecticut and Oregon appeared a lot more than all the others. Pretty much all the places it listed are places I've thought of possibly living in the US too.
Why does southern new england feature so heavily inyour results?

standin

01-24-2013

Quote:
Why does southern new england feature so heavily inyour results?
I guess because of the weather, culture and housing costs. I'll look back at it later. But really, Oregon and Wisconsin were actually on the list as much as Connecticut was. The other new england states had only a few places.

Worstcase

01-24-2013

Dobagah, which city was it in Colorado? Please tell me it wasn't Boulder, because that would be hilarious.