Where in the US is the best place for you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-21-2013

www.findyourspot.com

I just took this quiz, and it recommended this city in Colorado that's right next to lakes and mountains and stuff. This, combined with the fact that for the same rent I could get a 2bedroom apartment that's like 3x the size of my current apartment, in addition the weed, is making me seriously consider moving there once I can work from home.

What about you guys?

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Unrelated question: You do smoke weed? Or you're just planning on trying it in the future? Your previous thread on the subject made it sound like you had not smoked before.

Related question: Are you into lakes and mountains and nature and shit like that?

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Another question- Am I getting trolled? They are asking for all my damn information just to get my results.

c4lm

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Another question- Am I getting trolled? They are asking for all my damn information just to get my results.

Yep, biggest waste of 10minutes ever.

Dobagoh

01-22-2013

Quote:
Unrelated question: You do smoke weed? Or you're just planning on trying it in the future? Your previous thread on the subject made it sound like you had not smoked before.

Related question: Are you into lakes and mountains and nature and shit like that?
The first time I smoked weed was back when I was like, 16 years old. I've never turned down the opportunity to use marijuana in my life. My previous thread on the subject didn't sound like anything, except I was asking a serious question, which nobody managed to answer.

Quote:
No, you aren't getting trolled. They just make you get an account before you can view your results.

Fujiou

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
My previous thread on the subject didn't sound like anything.
Yes, it did. The readers are the ones who decide that, not the authors. I don't know why you are so defensive about a simple-ass question.

And sorry dog, I was all on-board to view my results and post them here, but I don't want to make an account for that shit. Real pain in the ass. If they weren't so obviously trying to bait people's info by making them answer the questions BEFORE signing up, I might do it, but I hate being blatantly lied to like that.

"Our computers are calculating your results! Please take a moment to answer some questions while you wait!"

Lol.

Also, my answer regarding your weed thing is that there's no neat way to ask them for weed if you don't know which apartment is theirs, so you should just get a hookup elsewhere. If you ask around, it's pretty easy to do.

Coedeed

01-22-2013

I already know where I want to live, I don't need some RNG quiz online to tell me otherwise.

Fujiou

01-22-2013

What I do know- I want to live somewhere warmer and with less Californians.

c4lm

01-22-2013

I'd either live in Seattle or New York. No exceptions.

Dobagoh

01-22-2013

Quote:
If you ask around, it's pretty easy to do.
It really isn't, unless I want to go wander around the city asking random strangers I encounter on the street. That's an extremely stupid and time-wasting activity, and I'm far more likely to get mugged or ripped off than anything else.