Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[BUG] Gaming Breaking: Unable to use abilities / basic attack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just wanted to make this known and I want to make sure it gets fixed as well. While playing in a game as Pantheon after a small fight I found myself unable to do the following things:

1. Use champion abilities
2. Basic attack
3. Recall

I could do everything else. I could walk around, I could purchase and sell items. I could also use my summoner spells. I could use flash and ignite both. To try to fix the problem I did the following, in order:

1. Log out, reconnect
2. Rebind keys
3. Used attack command and hold command
4. Die

None of the above worked. I was rendered useless for the rest of the game. Needless to say we lost after an amazing game in our favor. Incredibly annoying. The last thing I remember doing is fighting before the bug kicked in. It was us, Ahri and Pantheon versus Akali. Akali was killed in her shroud by Ahri's Q. After that I could no longer use my abilities.

I would greatly appreciate someone looking into this and getting back to me. Thanks.