HUD help, suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DisscoStu

01-21-2013

I have brief suggestion I've often thought about, but was never prudent enough to mention until now. I just recently had an animal related accident with my very nice monitory (tear), where he cracked the very bottom right of the screen. This makes about half the map unviewable. Obviously I will soon repair or purchase a new monitor, but I've often tried to in vane, and then hoped the map, and maybe other sections of the hud could be moved around to other locations on the screen. Normally I try to do this to make my eye movements more natural, and see the map easier in the sides of my eyes, but now just to play.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this is an easy update.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Your best bet is to just take a break until you can get a replacement monitor.

For a quick solution check out a used PC parts store or even a Pawn Shop. You can come across some decent monitors at a reasonable price with which you could use temporarily... and then if you do decide to get a brand new monitor anyways then at least you would have a backup.

DisscoStu

01-22-2013

yes, I will be replacing it asap, needlesstosay. I just thought this would be a logical update, that is utilized in many other games, finally had a good enough reason to suggest it, would like to see this now as well as after I get a new monitor