Would this be a fun champ to play

Yes I would love it 2 100.00%
Not my kind of champ but seems fun 0 0%
I don't think this is a good idea 0 0%
Seems op fix some stuff 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Zant The Animal Terror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daphooph

01-21-2013

LOL Champ ideas
Name: *Zant The Animal Terror

Description: mid twenties male with long black hair. Has a bit of a beard and many scars from his travels. He wears the same tattered clothes he's had for years.* for a weapon he uses claws that he has developed over the years and he uses his fathers knife. Zant is always hunched over animal like. Has animal like qualities. Carries his mothers locket and dads knife.

Lore: Zant was forced into joining the valorans traveling circus with his parents after they found out about his unique ability when he brought a pack of lions and tigers. Zant imediatly became the star of the circus. People came from all around to see Zants skill be used to manipulate animals into doing whatever he want. Zant had one problem though everytime he used his powers he became more animal like and began to be a social outcast. the power to control any animal had its toll. However whenever Zant tried to control a butterfly he was calm and seemed more human.Zant hated his powers after his accident with butterflies.An eighth of the audience injured and hospitalized. Because of this huge accident Zant was forced not to join in that nights show because of all the damages the he had caused. He noticed it was getting late and his parents weren't home yet. He went to the carnival tent to find that it was torn down and bodies were everywhere. There was a shadowy figure that looked like to be one of the clowns and it was holding two blades standing over his dead parents bodies.. With a puff of orange smoke he vanished. He rushed over to his dead parents bodies and wept. He picked up his mothers locket and his dads knife and left. Zant has been hunting all of valoran for who he now knows is The Demon Jester Shaco. Zant becomes more and more like the savage creatures he tames everyday in order to obtain the power he feels necessary to kill Shaco . Zant stumbled on the league while following shacos scent and soon joined the league after proving himself by charging in, breaking down the gates, roaring, and demanding to know where shaco was.
I will make this Demon Jester suffer for the deaths of my parents. * * * *
**-Zant

Passive Hunting Pack: For every creature Zant controls he gains 1.5% movement speed up to 4 creatures

Q Tame: Zant chants mesmerizing words and turns the selected monster or minion on his side following him and obeying him until it dies. ( At lower levels 1-2 can control smaller creatures and up to two creatures 3-4 can control 4 creatures and bigger creatures like golems and cannon minions. At level 5 can control red lizard and blue golem. The longer you have a creature the more powerful it becomes.) 20 sec cd change to 30 or maybe even 40 sec cd

W feeding: all creatures under Zant's control move to the target selected and attack for an initial 50 plus magic damage per creature. Zant can reactivate this ability to call his creatures back. 10 sec cd

E Animal Instincts: Zant passively gets 5% attack speed for every champion that's within his vision upon activating this ability Zant and his creatures get bonus armor. 10 sec cd

R Stalking Prey: Zant and his pets movement speed is reduced by 5%( in brush no movement speed is reduced) as they begin stalking. In return Zant and his pets attack is increased dramatically. 150 sec cd

Joke: I can tame anything. Except for those savage butterflies.

Taunt: come play with my pets. They need a chew toy.

Laugh: a somewhat twisted evil laugh

Daphooph

01-22-2013

Hey also check out Rhez The Lizard Prince
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post33792329

Skills McPro

01-22-2013

like it, but "Tame" seems a little op. Perhaps make a longer cooldown or not able to tame the red/blue buff.
Overall very creative

Daphooph

01-22-2013

Thanks for the feed back yeah maybe having a mini ultimate cool down will balance it out and if not just get rid of the ability to control red and blu buff. Again thanks so much for feed back.

Daphooph

01-23-2013

C'mon guys be a saint and give me some help. I just wanna know what you like, hate, and if you want to punch me in the face for even thinking of this

Daphooph

01-25-2013

Whoosh super speedy bump. Whoosh and it's gone.