Riven, Darius, Teemo and Katarina and need to be NERFED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightningVampire

01-21-2013

Ok so everyone knows what it feels like to be battered with attacks by Riven, Darius and Katarina and how Teemo's poison and speed will be a certified kill, its really annoying isnt it?
well first of all Teemo's poison damage needs to be nerfed, like a lot. im dying all the time with him.

Katarina's attacks do too much damage. last time i fought a kat, she used her q on me, and it took a lot of health off me, and she was level 1 and i was level 3 Ahri. then when she reached level 6, i couldnt even touch her.

Darius's ult and his pull in attack are just so so so annoying. and the fact that Darius can use his ult again if it kills a champion, is stupid. i mean, his other attacks can give him another kill. so its easy for him to get a penta kill. i hate it and a lot of people do as well.

Riven, well when she uses her combo she can catch up to you and then batter you with her sword. shes way to op so she needs to be nerfed.

thats all. They all need to be nerfed right now. im sick of losing nearly every game because of all those champions.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

I really don't know how it feels that well, because instead of crying and taking it like a **** to RIOT whenever I fall I brush the dust off my chesthair and commence to the learning!

So how does it feel to get ripped a new one??

SleepyDeath

01-21-2013

i can understand people having trouble with one or two champs. but demanding 4 champs get nerfed b.c. you cant handle them is totally noob dude. try buying a few more champs so you have a wide enough selection to handle them.

Oceanian

01-21-2013

DON'T TOUCH MY RIVEN

Honestly if you keep your range away with riven and use someone with cc such as Teemo and Elise, you make her want to chase u, run back until she is on cooldown and then stun/blind and kite when she runs back. Make her chase you behind your minion line.

deadheld

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningVampire View Post
Ok so everyone knows what it feels like to be battered with attacks by Riven, Darius and Katarina and how Teemo's poison and speed will be a certified kill, its really annoying isnt it?
well first of all Teemo's poison damage needs to be nerfed, like a lot. im dying all the time with him.

Katarina's attacks do too much damage. last time i fought a kat, she used her q on me, and it took a lot of health off me, and she was level 1 and i was level 3 Ahri. then when she reached level 6, i couldnt even touch her.

Darius's ult and his pull in attack are just so so so annoying. and the fact that Darius can use his ult again if it kills a champion, is stupid. i mean, his other attacks can give him another kill. so its easy for him to get a penta kill. i hate it and a lot of people do as well.

Riven, well when she uses her combo she can catch up to you and then batter you with her sword. shes way to op so she needs to be nerfed.

thats all. They all need to be nerfed right now. im sick of losing nearly every game because of all those champions.
Or

Your bad

DarksideEric

01-21-2013

Junior Members.

They need to be nerfed.

Nyx Warframe

01-21-2013

Pretty sure this is a troll. Can't see this not being one.

Xoj 21

01-21-2013

teemo is squishy.

u rather have tanky teemo?

The Lonely Cloud

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningVampire View Post

Well, to start off, katarina does have the ability to dish out a bunch of damage, but she needs to be really close to you to do so, and she is really squishy. Her ult is also a channel, so cc can take care of her easy.

Now onto Darius. I am sick, of people complaining about Darius. Yes, he can do a lot of damage, but so can most champions if you build them right. If you have an issue with him getting a kill and his ult refreshing, then i have just one word for you. Tryndamere. Tryndamere spits on your puny Darius. When you have that much of an issue with darius just play Tryndamere, okay?

Riven is op, I'll give you that, and she does probably need a nerf.

Teemo, however, does not need to be nerfed. If you have an issue with the mushrooms use sight wards or sight potions. Other than that, just remember his poison doesn't stack, Hes pretty squishy, so just kill him quickly.

ADCTOPSUPPORT

01-22-2013

Rivens getting nerfed early game because she snowballs out of control if she gets a kill in lane.