Can't play League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fantasydragon

01-21-2013

I had done a system restore, and a while after I tried playing league. The launcher came up and I clicked play... then nothing.. I ctrl+alt+dlt and shut the program down and tried again.... again nothing after clicking play. I ran it as admin and again the launcher closed down after clicking play, and no log in screen. I decided to do a repair, but that didn't help. I did 2 repairs and nothing. So I figured my files were missing a key piece that repair just wasn't fixing so i uninstalled. Then re-installed. Got it loaded and then patched and clicked play, hit the accept buttons that came up and the launcher vanished..... no log in screen... Ran it as admin again, I still can't get to the log in screen.

Ch4dw1ck

01-21-2013

I am having the same problem!

koppa007

01-22-2013

same here

fantasydragon

01-22-2013

anyone have a solution to our problem?

fantasydragon

01-23-2013

Still unable to play this game. I have done everything I said in my first post the day I made that post, and then again today. Game still doesn't work, even after repairs, uninstall, and reinstall. Be nice if someone knew how to solve this problem.

fantasydragon

01-23-2013

Now the launcher doesn't even load up. Is there anyone that can help solve this problem?

Lussaphi

01-23-2013

so this problem is happening to all.
maybe something happened to the server i guess?

fantasydragon

01-23-2013

Ok... I managed to fix it. Fooling around I finally got an error code to come up. It wasn't coming up because the program was pinned to my toolbar on the bottom of my screen. When I clicked on the desktop shortcut I got a error saying something about unable to find a RADS file.

For those that might check back, or come across this post. Here is how I fixed it.

Quote:
1) Download this: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/...ser_kernel.exe
2) Go to you RAD folder. This should be somewhere in your drive for me was C://RiotGames/LeagueofLegend/Rads
3) Paste the exe file you downloaded in this folder.
4) Enjoy with the game - run as normal
Thank you man, it does work.

The only thing is that after you've downloaded the file 'rads_user_kernel.exe'
copy it and then paste NOT IN "C://RiotGames/LeagueofLegend/Rads"
BUT PASTE IT IN C://RiotGames/LeagueofLegend/Rads/system
because when the error appears it says:
Can't find RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe