Energy Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captainascetic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2013

I realised three very important things.

1) All Energy using champs have ultimates that cost no energy. Dem free ultimates.

2) No energy using champs are considered underpowered.

3) All energy using champs have been/are bannable.

Oh.

awkwardbowman

04-18-2013

If their ult used energy... it would use a ton. And it's just supposed to add to their combo's etc. that they can do from their normal skills. They can't spam as much as someone with a ton of extra mana/regen, but they can do it consistently for longer.

None of them are underpowered... but they're not all amazingly strong. There also aren't that many of them. Kennan's not exactly the most powerful champion ever that's wrecking every game format.

A lot of champions have been banned/are currently banned at some point. What's your point here? Heimerdinger used to be broken and get banned, he's not exactly a first pick now.

BBBombBB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2013

Hmmm... I wouldn't consider Kennen bannable. Well, sure his stuns are annoying, but there are much better options for banning.

Thubgar

04-18-2013

even supposing 2 and 3 are true (they're not but lets suppose)

has this always been true? no
so, the idea that energy based champs are inherently OP is already false. woo, good job team

XxXDarkSideXxX

04-18-2013

Strong yes op no

Akali is a burst machine and gets fed cuzz people are too stubborn to buy wards and oricales

Zeds tuff but super weak untill lvl 11 suppress him and hes ****

Shen everyone fears the global but with no accual Ar/Mr buff hes a off tank at best

Kennens ulti is awsome, but with a full ap build ge has 1600 hp... can you say 1 shot...

There powerful no question OP i dont think so

Sogreth

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXDarkSideXxX View Post
Strong yes op no

Akali is a burst machine and gets fed cuzz people are too stubborn to buy wards and oricales

Zeds tuff but super weak untill lvl 11 suppress him and hes ****

Shen everyone fears the global but with no accual Ar/Mr buff hes a off tank at best

Kennens ulti is awsome, but with a full ap build ge has 1600 hp... can you say 1 shot...

There powerful no question OP i dont think so
You missed Lee Sin. Lol

bunies

04-18-2013

zed has zero issues wrecking people pre 11

XxXDarkSideXxX

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
zed has zero issues wrecking people pre 11
I just personaly think his ulti is weak until 11 that's all im saying

hes a great bruiser, and a steller assassin AFTER 11 IMO