please PLEASE stop adding new heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dos256

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

it has been said before but to make it short:

is there nothing else you could imagine that your game could possibly need to be improved besides having added a new hero (or champion wtf however you wanna call it wise guys) every 2 weeks?

youīve announced us a new map.. omg! so fine and when itīs finally gonna be playable? and given the speed of this one and given how much you pat your own shoulders for finally adding a new map i estimate a fourth map will be released by 2014?

you do know what players want, stop pretending you donīt!
and i don t even bother to bring up again the features that this game needs so badly, left alone some fixes too.

iīve been playing lol since spring, i got to say i really liked it, showed it to my friends, all cool. we are casual player so i suppose our demands are not uber high. still... i see this game going nowhere. and we are all so **** bored!

so please STOP MAKING NEW HEROES. it s a WASTE OF TIME. invest your dev power into something more satisfying for us, your customers. pleeeeeease! :<

Solumas

10-21-2010

I really was wondering when the next one of these was coming.
Different Teams, Different Duties and all that jazz.

The swarm is coming. You better run OP.

Xinti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

i like new champs (not heroes), also every new champ is new $ so what were u saying?

nvmvoidrays

10-21-2010

champion development team =/= map design team, et cetera.

they announced the map, what, a month or two ago? give them time, jesus.

Leib Olmai

10-21-2010

Hey this thread again !
You'll get the same answer, not the same poeple work on the same stuff.
So stfu with stop making new CHAMPIONS (not hero), new map will come when it's gonna be ready.

TheShoe

10-21-2010

ur rite, all champ devs need to IMMEDIATELY be re-trained and refocused! all riot staffers need to be universally trained in all aspects of development!

Preacherboy

10-21-2010

In my opinion new heroes are the fastest way to get a new form of content out, which helps keep the boredom down. Sure we would all love a new map, but testing and things takes a lot of time for a new map, so in the mean time.... more champs please please.

Warscythes

10-21-2010

People specialize, you can't ask for example an animator or a system admin to work on champion balance or map design.

SoloDragoon

10-21-2010

your right adding new content sucks /sarcasm

in short

your right adding new content sucks /sarcasm

Kojach

10-21-2010

4th map?

im confused