Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comandershep

01-21-2013

Whenever i try to buy runes or anything it says i have 25 ip when i know i have 5955 because it says at the top of the client, and i havent been able to spend it eaither so please fix its been stuck like this for a day and ive tried re-logging please help

HYoKiN

01-21-2013

i have the same problem says 876 IP but i cant even buy a rune, because there says i have 325, i restarted, played, and nothing happens

Bonesetter

01-21-2013

I'm having the same issue.

xlukazzx

01-21-2013

same problem :/

x TrueDamage x

01-21-2013

ya i have the same prob i should have over 6k IP but it saying i got alot less thats riot for you i guss thats wy they are giving a day for dubble ip and xp but theres no way that 1 day of free ip will make up for what i have lost and there is no way everyone will be able to come on and get it