Yo propongo lo siguiente contra los TROLS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fve

01-21-2013

I propose the following against the trolls

Hi, well I like many players expect to be taken so please change the way it evaluates and selects the teams lol, as it is very annoying to play and that the guilt of a troll is to lose the game and which negatively qualify playing well, I hope they change that way since the group score affects TROL innocent players in each game and the most important in qualifying, because of many TROL in my case my ELO is in tatters and not just me that has happened to such situations are really annoying one as a player.

I propose "to display a SMALL PLAYER STATISTICAL to know how good are the teammates to be able to decide if we play with them or not"

as it is really frustrating to play with a troll in lol.

170 Calories

01-21-2013

Oh my god It seems like you just threw words into your post out of order. I dont know what your saying....Is there like a decoder ring or something I can use.

Tyrzun

01-21-2013

What he's saying is he wants to see a picture of someone who had been found "guilty". A scale type of picture probably based on the number of reports that person has gotten.

So, he can drop out of a game in the lobby.

I test for poor players in the lobby already. I ask what is everyone doing. If not one says a word I bail. If 2 talk I stay. If 1 talks I bail.

English is not his primary language, so they pub subjects in a different order than verbs and adjectives. I got it though.

170 Calories

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrzun View Post
What he's saying is he wants to see a picture of someone who had been found "guilty". A scale type of picture probably based on the number of reports that person has gotten.

So, he can drop out of a game in the lobby.

I test for poor players in the lobby already. I ask what is everyone doing. If not one says a word I bail. If 2 talk I stay. If 1 talks I bail.

English is not his primary language, so they pub subjects in a different order than verbs and adjectives. I got it though.
Well then thats a fair idea I guess, Thanks for decoding that for me.

Tyrzun

01-21-2013

You gotta admit if would be REALLY funny to see people found guilty of being toxic... have a little troll on their icon. LOL

The only problem is other people could exploit it and get a lot more false reports because they know that person is already in trouble.

It would be a fitting punishment though. When people refuse to play with them because they see the troll symbol... that could replace a ban. Maybe add the probation period after warning, where you wear your troll tag. The worse you are the bigger the troll gets.

I really like his idea now that I thought about it. Just worry about exploiting it. Also, a reminder you are on probation. Trolls end up playing with trolls. Till they behave x amount of time.

fve

01-22-2013

need an indicator showing behaved as in previous games and if the player is a troll.

Kirska

01-22-2013

Pretty sure this was the intention of the honor system (but rewarding positive behavior instead) but hasn't seem to worked out very well.

NeoAtari

01-22-2013

I'm not sure. People already take pride in calling themselves a "troll" so it may have a negative impact with people trying to become the biggest troll they can. Not a bad idea though, I see where you're going with it.