Dont ban my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zecard

01-21-2013

ban player account is very stupid,now,you can punish me by lose my elo,or lose my IP,but,you cant ban my account,you know,this game,if i want play rank ,i must lv 30 and have 16 champions,and runes,if you ban my account,i cant play,that runes system is so bad,cost our time to earn IP to buy runes.
Now,i wont waste my money on LOL,if you ban my account more,i wont play it,i will play dota2,(not good at English)

Aionc

01-21-2013

If you do get banned it is entirely your fault. They can ban your account under the terms of use III.E.3. It takes a riot employee to personally audit your account for you to be banned, at that point you deserve the ultimate punishment.

KaKa42

01-21-2013

Watchout, threatening not to spend some miserable 10$ so that he gets unbanned.

You accepted the summoner's code. Now deal with your mistakes.

Interceptor09

01-21-2013

so many kids that havent learned they have to be held accountable for their actions. hilarious.
and threatening not to spend $ if he is banned. sad

Zecard

01-22-2013

you can punish me,but plz dont ban my account,if you ban me,i cant play with a new one( we need lv30.16champion,many runes,at least you need play 500 games+ without boost),so pls dont ban our account,at least return my money back

Zecard

01-22-2013

if you keep on ban my account,i cant play with a new one without no champion,i can only go to play DOTA2(at least all champion for free),i wont buy any RP,if you ban my account,that will be a waste,i will play dota now,when you ban my account permanent,i wont play lol more,you will lose one guest(i cost at least 1000usd at this game,for i have 2 account),and i will ask my friend go to play DOTA2,you will lose a guest and DOTA2 will get one more.
so,they more player you ban,the more you may lose,and DOTA2 will have more
i hope DOTA2 will have more player then you,at least they dont ban account,and no lv30,no runes,all champions free