My shaco remake...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triple X Rated

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Q
ACTIVE: Shaco instantly blinks to a target nearby location and enters stealth for up to 3.5 seconds. His next auto-attack within 6 seconds deals bonus physical damage. +1.0 AD, if behind target he will deal 40% Extra damage instead of 20% from backstab passive.
RANGE: 400/450/500/550/600
COST: 90 / 80 / 70 / 60 / 50 mana

W
ACTIVE: Shaco creates a Jack in the Box at the target location with 150/175/200/225/250 health. It will stealth after 2 seconds and trigger when an enemy comes near, fearing nearby enemies briefly and attacking them. It deals **PHYSICAL damage, and lasts 60 seconds stealthed or 5 seconds while firing. Casting Jack In The Box breaks stealth.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 24 / 32 / 40 / 48 / 54 (+ 15% Total AD)
TOTAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE *ESTIMATE*: 310, 394, 478, 569, 636 (Based on Damage Per Level base scaling)
JACK IN THE BOX ATTACK SPEED: 1.6 (Attacks 9 times in 5 seconds)
JACK IN THE BOX ARMOR: 50/60/70/80/90
JACK IN THE BOX MAGIC RESIST: 100/125/150/175/200

E
PASSIVE: Shaco's attacks poison his targets, reducing their sight for 2 seconds and slowing them on 3rd consecutive attack. It also gives affected non-champion units a chance to miss their attacks.

Debuff: Malicious intent
Sight upon hitting target(Initial) -250 Sight range
Attacking reduces sight by 50 each attack maxing at 500(5 stacks).
Every 3rd attack slows target for 2 seconds, 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45%
Non-Champions attacks become obscured, reducing their chance to hit Shaco by
23% / 26% / 29% / 32% / 35%

ACTIVE: Shaco throws a dagger to target enemy dealing physical damage and consuming all blinding effects against the target dealing extra damage per stack of malicious intent.
Malicious intent deals 10/20/30/40/50(+0.25 Bonus Attack Damage) Damage +2% Maximum health in *physical damage per stack released.(Maximum 200/300/400/500/600 Against monsters and minions)
****Champion monsters are not effected by; Malicious Intent sight range reduction, nor miss-chance mechanic of Malicious intent.

RANGE: 625
COOLDOWN: 8
COST: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 mana

R
Hallucinate
COOLDOWN: 100 / 90 / 80
COST: 10% Current Health and Mana

ACTIVE: Shaco becomes stealthed and untargetable for half a second then creates a clone of himself that will last for up to 18 seconds. The clone deals 55% / 65% / 75% of Shaco's damage and receives *60% / 50% / 40% extra damage. This clone deals **20% damage to towers and inhibitors. At the end of its duration or when dying the clone will explode dealing **true damage to nearby enemies. True DAMAGE: 200 / 250 / 325 (+ 10% of Shaco's Total HP)
This clone will mimic Shacos attacks upon casting(Like Zed)
Shaco may also use his spells from this clone, dealing reduced damage.

Triple X Rated

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

pls don't nerf shaco. Just remake!

Triple X Rated

01-20-2013

Pls!

Lokombro

01-20-2013

if they feel they need to nerf his q i think ur suggestion sounds reasonable

Zhico

01-20-2013

This isnt too bad, some numbers might need to be changed like ult doing AoE true dmg(HP stacking shaco's) but I'd like a red to comment

Triple X Rated

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhico View Post
This isnt too bad, some numbers might need to be changed like ult doing AoE true dmg(HP stacking shaco's) but I'd like a red to comment
To be fair, it would just give him the ability to play a tanky-jungler role

10% of 8000 is still only 800
A normal shaco has about 2400-3200hp, which is 240-320 damage(about similar to magical damage aoe)
True damage, because you can literally shrug off the magic damage- This would give him late-game consistency.

Also- his costs was changed so that he would enter the fight with 90% hp anyway~

You essentially spend 10% to deal 10%+Base

It's a low radius of AOE and gives you incentive to the fact that... IT ACTUALLY DOES DAMAGE.

The numbers themselves are subject to change- but, I've done the math and all of his skills scale slightly less without building damage, making him viable AD rather than on-hit-effect.

Removing the AP from his kit makes anti-fun builds like AP instakill E poker Shaco removed.

His Q no-longer grants a critical modifier- which is a big deal in terms of adjusting his power-level. So even if the numbers are 'too much' or 'too little' they can be adjusted easily!

The Illusionaryy

01-20-2013

I don't get how his E would work. Reducing sight on AAs seems pretty OP.

Hentai Des

01-20-2013

i actually like this

Triple X Rated

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusionaryy View Post
I don't get how his E would work. Reducing sight on AAs seems pretty OP.
Graves is AoE and persistent.

Triple X Rated

01-21-2013

yes