2 screens.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockodss

01-21-2013

So I've gave about 1 year for the bug to get patch. but look like it doesnt affect that many people.

I have 2 screens, not same size, 22" and 42". I always play on 22" (better resolution) and watch **** on 2nd. (Movies, fail compilation, youtubes, etc)

and once every 5 or 7 games after everyone selected their character and loading begins, the game window go between my 2 screens and its way too low, I can't see the buttom of the window (about half).

So everytime I have to alt+f4, quit game and relog which is annoying.

At least each time I can joke about it like saying oh snap I have to go sorry! then alt+f4 and relog to continue.

So anyone else get that?

PS: Sorry for the English.

Rockodss

01-22-2013

UP

Rockodss

01-23-2013

UP.

I can't believe im the only one with this problem.

Rockodss

01-23-2013

I can't believe im the only one with this problem.

Whimsical Steve

01-23-2013

Have you heard of this happening with any one else? What graphics card are you using? Are the software drivers for your machine up to date? Seeing as no one has replied yet it is possible that it is not caused by Riot software, instead it may be the software or hardware on your machine.

Rockodss

01-24-2013

GTX 560 which is commontly used, all up tp date. Same problem with 2 computer.. I think its mostly because very few people use 2 monitor.

Rockodss

01-24-2013

and no I've hear of 4-5 guys saying they had the same problem as me. So I know its not only my PC.