zed or hec. HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Standyourground1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

hello i have 6300 and looking for a new jungler i want to get zed or hecerim they both look like alot of fun but which one is better idc about how much skill if was a pro at both which one would be better? thanks! opinions please

Standyourground1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

bump

Mr AstroSloth

01-21-2013

I personally prefer Hecarim. Really fun, very fast and if he's fed he can carry.

Zed is the same though, and his kit is really cool but because of the CC I'd go with Hecarim.

TSM Dreadek

Recruiter

01-21-2013

I enjoy Zed much more, the only thing with him is that he has a very large learning curve to fully enjoy him, the plus side on that is the reward is well worth it.

This is just my personal opinion though.

Enjoy!

iDpark

01-22-2013

Hecarim is a better jungler, better ganks pre-4 imo, and fills the role of a full tank better.

If you don't want a initiator, don't pick hecarim.

Zed doesn't initiate, because he will melt.

totalwar235

01-22-2013

I play hecarim alot and at lvl 25 i finish jungle at 3:45 without a leash and lvl 10 I solo dragon.

the ganks using e can wreck a bottom lane adc and with your ult they won't be able to run away. using ghost + e + 3rd lvl boots i can max out at a speed of 650 so chasing the carries after team fights won't be a problem either.

uthaiwit

01-23-2013

i will choose zed cause he has more combo and easy to use

rikoLash

01-23-2013

Zed is a strong laner. Hecarim is a stronger jungler.