zed or hec. HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Standyourground1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

hello i have 6300 and looking for a new jungler i want to get zed or hecerim they both look like alot of fun but which one is better idc about how much skill if was a pro at both which one would be better? thanks! opinions please

Thursti

01-21-2013

zed is not a jungler

Thursti

01-21-2013

fine downvote, zed is a jungler but hecarim ganks are far superior without having to rely on your ult to cc. Zed is arguably a better counter jungler though but hecarim has more utility to the team overall in being able to chase down and cc and is tankier.

Super Explosion

01-21-2013

I would say Zed-- he tends to have more things you can do with him, from top to mid to jungle.

He also rewards your skill very much, with Tons of Damage.

Although be advised: He is an assassin who uses skillshots. If you don't like Lee Sin, you may not like him.

Edit: As well, if you'd care to master Zed, he is seen as quite viable in high elo-- I believe Wickd played a giant amount of him to 2.5k.
(So watching Wickd's stream may be a good way to get a sense of him.)

Mrdinglbry

01-21-2013

Hmm hecarim is better for jungling he can be built tankier than zed and still be optimally built.. any champ that needs alot of ad to be optimal is not great in the jungle right now because they still get less gold than in lane

Ayatori

01-21-2013

I own both champions and I've used them to a decent extent in the jungle. Zed is more of a carry jungler that blows up teams but he's more on the squishier side like Talon or Elise - he brings a ton of damage but not too much utility unless stupidly fed. Hecarim is great for utility and has a much superior late game. I'd say Hecarim is an overall better pick for the jungle if you can use him correctly, but Zed can fill many roles if you decide to go with him.

Standyourground1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

but how should i uild build him i rushed iceborn
idk what i got next but here are my items
iceborn gaunt, spirit of elder lizard guardian angel and spirit visage i was going for omen then sunfire. is that ok, he doesnt have much ad though also i had merc treads with homeguard for funzies
and i didnt see the damage in late game that everyone is talking about

ManateeWaffIes

01-21-2013

If you want to be the carry in the game buy Hec. He's the only jungler I feel I have a lot of control of the game with.

Prince Jamal IV

01-21-2013

They will both become fotm and nerfed soon.

Gravelord Nito

01-21-2013

Hecarim is a beast. Probably the best jungler right now.