Statikk, so I get why you're nerfing Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinsworth View Post
What would a buff to Shaco's late game look like though? Shaco's kit is entirely based around early game dominance. Buffing his ratios honestly wouldn't do much.
Changing his boxes health bar to behave more like Zyra's plants.

Or they could make his ult take less damage.

Shiralune

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinsworth View Post
What would a buff to Shaco's late game look like though? Shaco's kit is entirely based around early game dominance. Buffing his ratios honestly wouldn't do much.
A small buff, like allowing aura items/buffs to appear on his clone would help in plainly decieving people.

Right now, you're using your ult to add dps, and maybe dodge a spell. Any halfway decent player can tell the difference, whether it's the blue buff/red buff on the real you, the "This guy is taking commands" debuff on the clone, pinging you, etc.

Hachirokuo

01-21-2013

A good shaco won't make it to lategame if he does his job right

type1Rush

01-21-2013

Where does this "Shaco has a shyt lategame" stuff even come from, honestly. I play alot of Shaco, and I actually do really decent in teamfights in the mid/late game..

If you are having trouble being relevent lategame, mabey you should adjust your build..

A Swarm of Koala

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
like they are fixing heim for.. what, 3 years now?
I almost don't want heimer rework. Last time one took this long, twitch got every single skill nerfed.

Shiralune

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Where does this "Shaco has a shyt lategame" stuff even come from, honestly. I play alot of Shaco, and I actually do really decent in teamfights in the mid/late game..

If you are having trouble being relevent lategame, mabey you should adjust your build..
It's in comparison.

If you're full on glass cannon shaco, you will Decieve in during a teamfight, and die. Literally. CC-locked and murdered.

If you went tanky, you're doing mostly ignorable damage.

Colinsworth

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
A small buff, like allowing aura items/buffs to appear on his clone would help in plainly decieving people.

Right now, you're using your ult to add dps, and maybe dodge a spell. Any halfway decent player can tell the difference, whether it's the blue buff/red buff on the real you, the "This guy is taking commands" debuff on the clone, pinging you, etc.
Yeah, it would have to be a buff to his ultimate. If you couldn't tell the difference between his clones, the opposing team would be very reluctant to target either Shaco, allowing him to stay alive much longer and be more disruptive. Right now, Shaco's ult is one of the worst teamfighting ults in the game.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

What kills me is the "he has no late game" comments. Shaco HAS a late game, it's the MID game where he sucks complete dick. The guy has no method of participating in mid game fights since he won't have the items (unless his early game is sick good) to do enough within the mid game period.

ninjaipod

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
It got delayed multiple times due to Xypherous being needed in other projects.
aka: new champs...
that give 'em more $$$ than rework an old champ.

KaXaSA51

01-22-2013

edit: posted in the wrong topic