Statikk, so I get why you're nerfing Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

01-21-2013

Because you guys don't like his strong early game ganking.

Fine.

So what about his **** late-game? Any chances of fixing that? It could be something small, like allowing his clone to be more deceitful (seriously right now, it's retardedly easy to tell the real from the fake.), or buffing his box to be slightly faster in activating at max level only (to prevent early game terror ).

Because what you're doing now is what your team has done to Shyvanna. You're nerfing the sole reason people play Shaco (early game power), with no compensation.

(As for the Shyvanna comment, you slowed her speed a bit, gave her nothing in return, then nerfed the items in which she uses to get damage which is all she has left).

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I hear statikk might buff his late game.

NotBuzzJack

01-21-2013

Who says they won't be adding late game power to him? PBE is down for maintenance as we speak.

Shiralune

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Who says they won't be adding late game power to him? PBE is down for maintenance as we speak.
It's never too early to ask.

See those "fix tryndamere" threads and Sejuani threads? Riot was like "Yea, we'll look into it" a couple of MONTHS ago (Heck, the Sejuani thread was almost a year old before Riot finally acknowledged they were looking into it).

dogbiter

01-21-2013

yeah i expected this. i agree with all of it as long as his annoying early game can be toned down

ninjaipod

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
I hear statikk might buff his late game.
like they are fixing heim for.. what, 3 years now?

meanwhile they release new champs with 5 new skills, 1~2 skins, new voice, new sound effects, new particles... almost every ~2 weeks...

Shiralune

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
"Science is Magic"- FeralPony.

Magic of 2 years.

NotBuzzJack

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
It got delayed multiple times due to Xypherous being needed in other projects.

Colinsworth

01-21-2013

What would a buff to Shaco's late game look like though? Shaco's kit is entirely based around early game dominance. Buffing his ratios honestly wouldn't do much.

TzAnonymous

01-21-2013

This game is starting to make me sick. All I ever hear about is people getting nerfed. You can easily just not push lane and ward and you'll be fine against Shaco. Yet, OP champions such as Teemo or Iriela, nope, no nerfs. Especially Teemo...