Lux during champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bwhartmann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Ok someone please explain:

if everyone is qqing left and right about lux being underpowered, then why does EVERYONE want her during champion select, then b!tch moan and q-dodge when they cant have her?

really, i want to know. because if shes that bad why do people sh!t their pants when they cant have her?

Noctai

10-21-2010

Perhaps they just bought her and actually want to be able to try her out...

Mercucial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Because not everyone that plays the game posts on the forums.

Drayxe

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercucial View Post
Because not everyone that plays the game posts on the forums.
This. Also, some people play characters because they're fun, not just because they're good. P3w p3w.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

10-21-2010

She's underpowered? I've seen plenty of good Lux's and bad ones, so right now she's balanced to me...and plus, she's new; There will always be competition to pick the new champ.

Try using her barrier ability more?

Ninjamancer

10-21-2010

Lux is fine. stop trying to play her like Morgana.

Silverx2

Recruiter

10-21-2010

as long as its practice(normal) games i dont care. just dont pick her in ranked.

RoccoSacco

10-21-2010

Doesn't that happen with ever NEW champ?

JumboCactaur

10-21-2010

It does. There were several queue dodges last night for me, I assume because someone took Lux and they couldn't play her.

I even had a Lux on both sides in the first game I played. I've already seen more Lux than I've ever seen of Urgot.

Marrowwind

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverx2 View Post
as long as its practice(normal) games i dont care. just dont pick her in ranked.
She's fine in ranked. Just because she's only been out for a few days doesn't mean everyone sucks with her and doesn't understand her skill set.