Please Ban Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeroy Ganksin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Can you guys please ban the dumb trolls in this game? I hate them, every time I play ranked, there's always at least one, yes at least, sometimes more then one. And when I dodge, I have to wait thirty-minutes just to play another game, and it ends up to be with another troll. Please, remove trolls, or at least the waiting time just because I dodge.

XAlFias

01-21-2013

that will never happen , sorry . Freedom of expression i guess. I'm sick of trolls too ........

try playing with friends , something many ppl do ....

GON the Mage Guy

01-21-2013

"Dear God, please remove all jerks in the world, I do not like them."

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-21-2013

troll=someone who wants dodge penalty removed and who commonly calls others trolls.

RealMouse

01-22-2013

please define "dumb trolls". If it is people that don't want to play your way, then you are the one that will just have to suffer. If its the people that openly say things like "top or i feed" then just play where you normally would and report them, then they will get banned. Removing the dodge penalty only breeds more trolls.

chaser676

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damein Sandow View Post
troll=someone who wants dodge penalty removed and who commonly calls others trolls.
To be fair, the dodge penalty punishes people defending themselves in ranked from trolls more than trolls themselves

TehomCD

01-22-2013

Let me explain something about trolling. Someone making an unusual pick or doing something you think is suboptimal (a bad build, getting caught) isn't trolling. They're not trying to get a rise out of you.

I got out of a ranked game with Leona top, a Miss Fortune with revive/clairvoyance, and a jungle Maokai with revive/teleport. They saw Leona top and both the Miss Fortune and Maokai wanted to force a dodge, so they took troll summoners. The Leona was not trolling - Leona top may not have been the best pick, and it was probably a mistake, but he thought it would work and was just trying his best. But the Miss Fortune and Maokai basically did everything they could to make us lose. I reported them, but not the Leona.

Delete Teemo

01-22-2013

theres a report button for a reason.

Also, trolls tend to thin out the longer you play. I honestly can't remember the last troll I played with.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
To be fair, the dodge penalty punishes people defending themselves in ranked from trolls more than trolls themselves
the draft phase is a part of the game, and doing it over and over and over is unacceptable.

if you can't coordinate in the draft phase you SHOULD be punished with a bad setup. there needs to be steeper consequences for dodging. Dodging adds tons of time to get into a game, and learning to coordinate in draft is proper approach. rather than just promote dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge till you get the perfect setup.

people troll? no problem enemies get trolls too. stop thinking the world revolves around you.

if you want less trolls in ranked? make steeper consequences so the trolls will be more encouraged to not troll, cause they know if they troll someone won't dodge. due to the steeper consequences.

from my experiences the dodgers and the one who try to falsely accuse partners as being trolls, they are the biggest trolls of them all.

Kuryaka

01-22-2013

Dodging penalties are pretty harsh already. And legitimate people don't want to dodge because of those penalties. If you dodge, then the troll can move on to ruin another person's day.

What you're asking for is to be able to read others' minds and ban them before they do anything wrong. Trolls often use new level 30 accounts, or are just people who have had a bad day and lash out for the first time.

If they're obviously expressing toxic behavior, then they'll get banned eventually. Otherwise... when someone throws a game, they've lowered their own W/L ratio. After doing this repeatedly they will drag themselves down. Everyone else is collateral damage, but it happens to the enemy team as well. Just be patient. If you can't afford to do that, don't play ranked. Or go back when your skill level is 300 Elo higher than your teammates' so you can carry.