Riot I understand you won't refund me but make sure this never happens to anyone else

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutumnRain80

01-21-2013

I hope you get a better response due to your thread. If this went down the way you say it did it seems like a legitimate problem. I hope your friend gets the gift instead of giving you a refund. It seems to be the most fair thing to do.

Heavysleeper

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnRain80 View Post
I hope you get a better response due to your thread. If this went down the way you say it did it seems like a legitimate problem. I hope your friend gets the gift instead of giving you a refund. It seems to be the most fair thing to do.
Yeah that's what I asked for in the tickets I made. I ended up gifting her Vi instead when she released so she's happy anyway.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Reasonable suggestion. Be pro-consumer, riot!

BangingButts

01-21-2013

bump

Rolexi

01-21-2013

Dude, that sucks balls, but its still your own fault for not triple-checking you were sending the gift to the right account. If you accidentally transfer money to the wrong bank account (eg if you got the digits wrong), you'll be hard-pressed to get your money back, and I think the same applies here.

Also, two weeks isn't really long enough to justify an inactive account IMO. You might have exams or go travelling etc that will last longer than that.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavysleeper View Post
I've spent over $800 on this game and Riot won't refund 975 RP.
I found the problem.

StarBubbles

01-21-2013

Someone made another thread about this too. I wonder if a red responded. Bump!

Amélie Poulain

01-21-2013

bump; this is necessary and needs to be implemented

UNKNOWNDEATH2002

01-21-2013

my friend got me a jax skin the day after i was banned till 2286 (GG SON) and he couldnt get his 487 back either and i feel really bad for him too

Alpha Protocal

01-21-2013

I'm sorry to hear this.

12345678 ... 11