Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Forum needs an UPDATE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster8282

01-21-2013

Hello Summoners,
I have recently been on the forums much more often and I have noticed the forums a little rusty. I think its time riot makes the forums a little more easier to be on. One thing riot should add is to help being able to easily find your post or comments. I mean if I don't subscribe to the email notifications, HOW do i find my post easily without having to search these "key terms / words " ? Also looking at just the format of quoting someone... doesn't it look kind of funky? I mean it could look alot smoother! I just want the forums to seem more "noob" friendly for people like me that just started getting into the community. Its still a jungle for me.