Nidalee's Spear cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snewdy

01-21-2013

I'm fine with having to dodge a move that takes over half my health away instantly and I'm okay with the range being more then across the entire screen...but what really drives me crazy about this ability is the incredibly short cooldown.

Having to dodge this move every few seconds is beyond ridiculous. I can't think of a champion where you have to constantly worry about losing half your health in a moment every 8-10 seconds. If you're melee it makes it impossible to kill minions if you're ranged you can never get close to her alone.

Once again, i'm fine with it doing super-awesome damage and being thrown from a mile away...but doing so over and over and over and over again over a short amount of time just really ruins the game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

why farm minions when AP nid is in your lane, dunk that b****

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snewdy View Post
I can't think of a champion where you have to constantly worry about losing half your health in a moment every 8-10 seconds.
inb4 Leblanc and Ahri

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
inb4 Leblanc and Ahri
niether one of them is gonna let you keep a whole 50%

footfoe

01-21-2013

i heard it costs mana.

Rampant Poncho

01-21-2013

If Nidalee is spamming her spears every time it's off cooldown she will be out of mana incredibly fast, even with mana regen items. Her spears are stopped by ALL minions and monsters, make use of them as a barrier between you and her. Ward the brush early and you'll be able to see her trying to position for a spear toss.

Nyx Warframe

01-21-2013

BUT GUISE ONLY LOW ELO SCRUBS BUY WARDS! Buy wards. Save lives. How hard is it TO WARD. And KEEP A MINION BETWEEN YOU AND NID?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlava Lovec View Post
BUT GUISE ONLY LOW ELO SCRUBS BUY WARDS! Buy wards. Save lives. How hard is it TO WARD. And KEEP A MINION BETWEEN YOU AND NID?
harder than you might think.

Fluffy1

01-22-2013

her spear is the least annoying part about her, what about her retarded high heal or her trap that reveals you for like 10-15 second(thats just stupid really)?

TasogareReiken

01-22-2013

It is an ult damage ability.