What am I missing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arsix

01-21-2013

Honestly. Why can't I influence my game enough to win? I want to win. Why don't my teammates want to? Why is it so easy to lose because of a small mistake late game? And then they go ahead an make that mistake? I'm not perfect. But I cannot see what I could possibly do to turn these games around. It's that bad.

I understand people will make mistakes...by why must they always make the one that loses the game? Why must it always be at that important moment? I don't understand.

I can't always crush my lane like dyrus or someone because when I start to their jungle/mid just come up and camp me. If I roam my tower goes down and the enemy team gets global gold..I'm trying so hard to win these games but it just gets to the point where I can't focus because there's so many things going wrong constantly. I can't patch up the holes in the ship fast enough to stop it from sinking.'

I don't understand :'( I enjoy this game. I want to play with people who want to play and have fun. It's not fun losing all the time for reasons so stupid...I'm so sick of babysitting these people. I don't want to cater to their emotional needs. I don't want to have to pull their entire fatass weight...I just want to play and have fun. These people aren't fun. They don't have teamwork skills.

I can't carry hard enough. I don't know how to get to that level...I don't want a ****ing elo boost. I don't want training lessons. I know how to play. I'm pretty good mechanically and in teamfights. I don't understand how being a team player, trying to work together and help the team is not enough....

Help

Lhjvjv

01-21-2013

Unfortunately, this is the theme of things in solo q. I find that no matter how good I play, there are always people having a bad game, not knowing their roles, unsure of what to build, refusing to ward, refusing to support properly, etc. I make mistakes, sure, but when we are all making mistakes at the same time, we lose.

I completely feel you, my friend, and I wish there was a better solution than grabbing a group of players you have friended and can skype/axon with while playing.

Best of luck gaming, and if all else fails, add Lhjvjv to your friends list.

Arsix

01-21-2013

You need someone to duo with?

iDpark

01-21-2013

Stuck at 1200 for 3-4 months. Tell me about it.
Hit 1300 today, first time in months.