New formula elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4V10T4

01-20-2013

first of all....i apologize if my tiping isnt the best....

here is the thing....i would like everyone to discuss...i know dominion works with a score, that includes taking points, kills, assist and other achievments....so ...why in ranked games in summoners rift all that matters is win or lose? why people who feeds, troll, even intentionally, gets the same "elo drop" than people who try theyr best?...

i was just wondering...shouldnt the elo formula be more reassonable to the players performance? i know theres many things to see, i know is a team play, but sometimes...several times...u find feeders, leavers....trolls....people playing without mouse...to really ruin a game...and u can win or mostly lose those games, even when u have a very good score, yet, u lose or win the same they do....

so heres the thing...isnt a way to include more points in the elo formula than just "win or lose"?, sometimes...win or lose...is just not fair...some people get a free ride even when they feed, and others get elo drop when they try hard...im no math expert, but i know theres a way to include more points in the elo u win or lose in a game, acording to ur own and team play performance, than just lose 20 elo cause a guy went for a smoke in the middle of a ranked game....

well...i know everyone will run to see my elo, my match history or whatever...i can tell i almost never feed, i can have a bad game, not really that often, i try my best in everygame, even in normal....i ward, i read i try my best, i try to keep learning....i even have a really possitive overall score in ranked....one time even 26-6-x and i still lose cause we had 3 feeders....so....i know is a team play...but for the same reason, is not a one person job to carry them all, i cant force them to ward, or something else that will improve theyr gaming, but is not fair for people to win or lose elo, in any ladder, when they did the opposite...wining cause they carry u even when u feed like crazy, or loosing elo when u try ur best and ur team mates didnt care....

u can report later ....but that doesnt solve the elo problem...

well...thats all...i hope we can all talk about this...despise my spelling or gramatic...or my elo :C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4V10T4

01-21-2013

:C