Please inform me why I received a warn after reviewing the following.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Every case has one to five games. Only one of those games needs to be against the summoners code for a vote of punish for the majority of judges who do this regularly.

So yes... They are grouped as you say.
Thank you.

Xianio

01-21-2013

Youve been reported in a lot more games than those which have been shown. The system has no way of identifying if you were "really" toxic in any of them. This is just a sample of the dozens of games you've been reported in.

Its easy to think that because 3 were good you're mostly fine. The reality is even your good games aren't spotless and it shows a pattern.

Break that pattern and you're golden. Just remember, you were reported in over 15% of all the games you played over a significant period of time. These are just 5 of them.

Shelzin

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrzun View Post
The thing is I HAVE been punished for responding to a guy insulting me. If you want to make sure you never get in trouble don't respond is what I am saying.

I got a warning for fighting back against this guy. I shouldn't have. I was wrong, but I was not happy about my warning. Then I REALLY thought about it... they were right. I shouldn't fight back.

No, you didn't get punished for all 5 games. That's not how it works. If they find 1/5 and it is really bad you get punished. If you have 3/5 that are a little bad, you get punish.

Sometimes judges are wrong.
Agreed.

Quote:
You're not horrible. Just crossed the line a little bit. Just be careful.

As for saying you are better than them. Why say it? IF you know it is true, no need to say it right?
Absolutely agree. It's like when someone announces that they are intelligent. Well... Ok... If you have to tell people you are, rather than showing it... *groans*

SexayKiller45

01-22-2013

I agree with Tyrzun. With all the cussing in that chat I believe you should modify your behavior big time! Nothing more needs to be said

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexayKiller45 View Post
I agree with Tyrzun. With all the cussing in that chat I believe you should modify your behavior big time! Nothing more needs to be said
I think that was the opposite of what Tyrzun was saying to an extent. Cussing is not inherently a punishable offense, it becomes that when the OP directed it at someone. Yes, the OP needs to modify his behavior, but he is taking ownership of his faults and we should applaud that, especially because he is taking the initiative after his first warning.

Ext3rmin8or